The purpose of this blog is to share pictures and stories from recent student ministry activities of Living Word Lutheran Church.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Confirmation Summer Camp @ Lutherhill!

My favorite thing about camp was time in the cabin. I will always remember the friends and people I met here. - Claire
I always remember my cabin leader John who was awesome.





My favorite part of camp was the pond and the blob! - Sean


My favorite part of camp was meeting new people (esp. girls). - Spencer


My favorite part of camp was worship, because I got to lead a prayer. - Austin
Lutherhill was a blast! This was my first time at camp and it was great! - Kristan







These are our pics from the best week ever at Camp Lutherhill in La Grange, TX!!!
You can see their website at www.lutherhill.org!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Mike W in drag made me laugh sooooooo hard. That pic is priceless.

2:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home